Echo101-Plus Ltd is a Software and hardware products and Ebike accessory wholesaler & retailer. Our product offering and a full description of our services are available on this website.
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchase of products and/or services and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase of service. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement. The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents. The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility. The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or
- Make amendments to these conditions, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such amendments shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such amendments. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions, then you must immediately stop using the website.
- We will reasonably endeavour to maintain the website and as such the Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of this website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all, or part of the website due to circumstances beyond our control
All transactions will be quoted in South African Rand (ZAR) and processed in Mauritian Rupees (MUR). We accept credit card payments via our website as well
as direct payments via EFT or bank deposit. EFT payments must reflect in our bank account before goods will be dispatched or installed.
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions.
You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree to all our terms and conditions.
Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries,
please contact us before making any purchase through this website.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
From All Visitors:
- Information Collected and Stored Automatically when you visit our website to read
pages or download information, we automatically collect and store the following nonidentifying information:
- The Internet protocol (IP) address from which you access our website. An IP address is a unique number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using whenever you are surfing the web.
- The type of browser, such as Netscape or Internet Explorer, and operating system, such as Windows Vista or Linux, used to access our site.
- The date and time our site is accessed, for the purpose of monitoring demand.
- The pages visited, for the purpose of improving the efficiency of our website.
- Some of our web pages utilise ‘cookies’ so that we can better serve you with more tailored information when you return to our site. ‘Cookies’ are used to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our service to you. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it or not. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking
information may be shared with third parties. This information does not identify you personally. We maintain the above information in system logs. We use this information to make our site more useful to visitors by learning the number of visitors to our site, the number of pages served, and the level of demand for specific pages. We do not track or record information about identifiable individuals and their visits.
- When you send us personally identifying information in an e-mail, we use the information you provide only to help us gather the information you might request. To respond to your request, information you submit may be viewed by various people within Echo101-Plus. Once received, the information in your e-mail is protected in accordance with law, (e.g. the Privacy Act and the Freedom of Information Act).
- The following additional policies apply to subscribers of our services:
- To register for our services you will have to provide us with personally identifiable information to enable us to provide you with our services. The information you provide will be entered into our database.
- If you register as a subscriber, we do not make your personally identifiable information available to anyone unless required by law to do so.
- The following additional policies apply to subscribers of our services:
- For Security, Intrusion, and Detection:
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, our computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Email – info@echo101-Plus.com
Copyright Notice: 2020 © Echo101-Plus. All rights reserved. Notice specific to copyrighted material owned by Echo101-Plus: Echo101-Plus hereby gives you permission to retrieve, store, cite, refer to or print material from this website only for educational, non-commercial or personal use. You are not permitted to reproduce, publish, perform, broadcast, make an adaptation of, sell, offer or hire any copy of the materials without the prior written permission of Echo101-Plus.
Subscriber terms and conditions
The following principles define our commitment to protect the privacy of our customers. We will not sell or rent our customer lists or information about any customer:
- Insuring Consumer Privacy
- We release individual information only if the customer gives their consent or when we are required to do so by law or other regulatory authority.
- We will encourage a strong commitment to consumer’s privacy within the companies we select as business partners.
- Information Practice
- We limit the information we collect about customers to what is needed to accurately provide products and services requested by our customers.
- We employ rigorous technology and employee practices to ensure the highest possible standards of accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
- If we must deny a consumer’s application for service or terminate a consumer’s relationship with us, in cases other than fraud we will provide upon request the reasons, nature, substance, and information used in the decision.
- Employee Standards
- Only those employees needed to carry out the business functions may have access to information on individual customers.
- We employ security techniques to safeguard our customer information. – Each employee has a personal responsibility for maintaining customer confidence in Echo101-Plus.
- We train each employee on the Echo101-Plus Privacy Principles, and those violating these principles will be subject to disciplinary action, including dismissal in appropriate cases.
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mauritius whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Echo101-Plus is the Mauritian and Southern African Distributor for the Eplus Italy range of hardware and software products, and hereby you acknowledge and agree to adhere to all their terms and conditions in their entirety listed hereunder:
Before installing the kits and using the Flash software supplied to Echo101-Plus by Wine & More SRL (hereinafter referred to as Eplus) it is necessary to carefully read the following. The use of the products implies full understanding and acceptance of this declaration
24 MONTH WARRANTY
- Eplus guarantees that the kit is free from original conformity defects pursuant to the Italian Legislative Decree 206/05.
- Eplus’s warranty is related to manufacturing defects, does not cover installation and exposure to humidity and heat sources.
- Mounting the device may void the bicycle factory warranty.
- The operation of Eplus solutions is guaranteed for the software versions of the ebikes released up to the date of purchase. If the ebike is subsequently updated with software for which Eplus solutions have not been tested, their failure may occur, as a result of which Eplus does not respond with the guarantee.
- Eplus declines all responsibility for any anomalies or engine blockages caused by the anti-tuning protections that the engine manufacturers could activate.
WARNINGS FOR USE
- The release of the speed limiter in public places such as streets, squares, cycle paths is prohibited by law. Therefore, it is possible to activate the release in limited places such as circuits, tracks and private properties.
- The manufacturer declines all responsibility for any damage caused to the pedal-assisted bicycles on which the Eplus system is mounted. The manufacturer declines all responsibility for damage to people or things caused or in any way related to the use of Eplus.
- Modifications of the engine could alter the functioning of the ebike; as a result, the engine may have different reactions when compared to the standard conditions indicated by the manufacturer. The utmost caution and the use of a helmet is required for riding an ebike that has been modified.
- Eplus provides professionals with tools and services for optimizing and customizing the performance of each engine by recalibrating the control units with respect to the factory parameters. Eplus does not provide in any form modified files ready for use and is not responsible for the files processed by its customers
- All trademarks mentioned on this site and in the communications are the property of their respective owners. Bosch, Yamaha, Brose, Specialized, Fazua, Shimano, E-tube, Giant, Rocky Mountain, AM80 do not support, do not sponsor, are in no way to be considered related to our company or to Echo101-Plus.